Friday, March 20, 2015

Alfresco 4.2f community startup problem

PaidVerts
Hello Friends,

I installed community alfresco 4.2f and run manually startup.bat file ,
at that time popup appears and suddenly disappeared.

I setup my JAVA_HOME properly still starage to see this issue. So I found that setenv.bat contains entry which is not proper to starting up the server. I changed it and server starts successfully.

Edit  setenv.bat

old line
set JAVA_OPTS=++JvmOptions="-XX:-DisableExplicitGC" ++JvmOptions="-XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=128m" --JvmMs 128 --JvmMx 768 ++JvmOptions="-XX:MaxPermSize=256M" %JAVA_OPTS%


new line
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS%  -Xms128m -Xmx768m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -XX:-DisableExplicitGC -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=128m


Try to run  startup.bat  now.


No comments:

Post a Comment